- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,403
- Reactions Received
- 17,163
- Location
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,412
- Fandom
- Reveluv & Uaena
So I've finally got around to creating a photography IG page that I will be using to upload photos that I have taken across Japan and the rest of the world. So please feel free to follow it for the latest photographs and also updates on my Youtube vlogs which will begin going up very soon (Though I will possibly also post links to those videos on here as well)
Please follow me
Thank you for your time!!!

Please follow me
Thank you for your time!!!
@Son Na Eun @emanresu @lexusuwu @StarWarsBitch @spacebanana @Jichuus @yerewenseuljoy @Chahee @OnlyCalB @Ozymandias @goyo @Mangoey @MonCherry @kodoku @deadstar @RandAlThor @Ireneisbaee @Minuteman @WhiteWadeWilson @KurdishLuvie @seoulgi @RedVelvendetta @SoneLuv @kuroyuri @itzybitzyblink @Mayah @goyo @Reo @JakeyWantsCakey @wayvoutsold @MonCherry @Tpse @Crackhead @mysteric @StarWarsBitch @perhapz @kuroyuri @baekk @BritishLuvie @Ozymandias @Riasama @Soleski @twentyfivedollar @Ireneisbaee @JisoosHusband @AnotherKpopTrash @planetarium @Luvtwice @joshuaology @Queen@Jichuus @yerewenseuljoy @ChaseMeJiYoo @FANCY @Rhythmixx @Akpopstar @Xoxo7 @birdofparadise @KookievsCookie @Dopamine @dooh