- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Was there a food you used to dislike or hate.
But now you actually don't mind it or even enjoy it?
Or is there a food where the opposite happened?
I used to hate sandwiches. I've never been a big fan of them.
But lately, I've been making a sandwich every day.
I used to really like Cottage Cheese...now I can't stomach it.
What about you?
But now you actually don't mind it or even enjoy it?
Or is there a food where the opposite happened?
I used to hate sandwiches. I've never been a big fan of them.
But lately, I've been making a sandwich every day.
I used to really like Cottage Cheese...now I can't stomach it.
What about you?