For people with long hair, do you blow dry it or air dry it? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
airdry. i always manage to burn my hair with a blow dryer :nekosweat:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Definitely Blow dry, my hair is moderately long (past shoulders) but it's thick, mixed texture and retains water due to a little shrinkage,
Air drying can take anywhere upto a day or so for my hair and the texture becomes frizzy, wavy and striaght very all over place when it dries like that... So thats not going to ever happen again lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
When I had long hair, down to the middle of my back, I would blow dry it followed by a straightener.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
For me... :mess:

I just run like a crazy person. :pepelook:

Then my hair is dried or else I just put it in a ponytail and learn kpop dances to dry my hair.

IT WORKS
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
For me... :mess:

I just run like a crazy person. :pepelook:

Then my hair is dried or else I just put it in a ponytail and learn kpop dances to dry my hair.

IT WORKS
LMAOO yesss
I used to bend over and flip my hair back a ton of times to "air dry" it :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SOSOYOUNG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread