For Those Disappointed In Really Really (Including Me)..... (1 Viewer)

Best Song?

  • Really Really

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Ping pong

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Ruddy

    Votes: 2 33.3%

  • Total voters
    6

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Would you agree that these songs are better?



Really Really was fine but it was just...meh.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah it kinda appeared to be... way to standard?
But I still somehow like it and listen to it, but that motivation will be gone in some days.
:sadcat:I personally don't like the other songs, rip
ughhhh I can't listen to it because it's not on Spotify and YT is blocked in school :facepalm:
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
ughhhh I can't listen to it because it's not on Spotify and YT is blocked in school :facepalm:
Damn I feel you, I remember back when YT was blocked on our school but you could easily enter sites like [instert famous 18+ website here]
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Damn I feel you, I remember back when YT was blocked on our school but you could easily enter sites like [instert famous 18+ website here]
literally EVERYTHING is blocked :taeminface:
and we can't go on our phones that much either
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
Ruddy > Ping Pong > Really Really

None of them blow me away, I could see myself listening to Ruddy but Ping Pong is only a little better than Really Really for me.

I know FNC can and has done better than this so why Cherry Bullet is getting these songs is beyond me.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I listened to it this morning but this was at like 6:00 AM so I forgot what it sounds like. I’ll have to listen to it again for an opinion on the song and the other songs I still need to check out. The visuals were great though!~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread