For those who dislike both coffee and tea (2 Viewers)

Which one is worse?

  • Coffee

    Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Tea

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • They're both equally bad

    Votes: 2 12.5%

  • Total voters
    16

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Which do you dislike more?

For me it's tea, at least coffee has a non negligible amount of caffeine, which is why I used to drink coffee anyways.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think if you dislike it but keep drinking you will like it? :taesip:
I liked coffee and kept drinking it and that made me dislike it :haylul:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ugh, tea. The only coffee I'm fine with is a
frappe.
coffee can be okay if you put so much milk and sugar that it tastes like milk and sugar with a small amount of coffee flavoring :haylul:
But rip your arteries if you try that
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm not a lover of any in particular. I just started to take coffee at work because I like the sweetness of it combined with sugar and usually drink tea whenever I have a cold or a stomachache.
Coffee with milk is delicious though...
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't hate tea, i just forget to drink it until it's cold and then it's not good. :nekosweat: Coffee literally makes me sick, so coffee is the bigger evil lmao
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread