Forgotten Comebacks? (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
ooh maybe it's just me but for SNSD I feel like people always forget about Run Devil Run, Hoot, and CMIYC.
Amen to CMIYC
It was actually one of the songs that made me dive deeper in SNSD
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
The fandom didn't forget about it, since it was Block B's most recent comeback, but the Korean public certainly did:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Highway to Heaven deserves better!!!

For EXO I'd say Overdose era....everything was going wrong and the new song kind of was forgotten in the controversy
ooh maybe it's just me but for SNSD I feel like people always forget about Run Devil Run, Hoot, and CMIYC.
Run Devil Run and Hoot were some of my first comebacks in kpop and I still love them
I don't really follow Nu'est, but I know this one if different from their other comebacks, and I love it:
This is my favorite song from them! I actually really liked their early music
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,725
Reactions Received
93,518
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Catch Me If You Can is one of my top 5 SNSD songs honestly. I love it but people always forget about it.
everything from 9/30 until party does not exist for some folks or they just look at thru a haze. Personally i have never watched more than ITNW from Tokyo dome.
9/30 did irreparable harm to the brand.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't think they know how to make a bad song :maheart:
There is no such thing as a bad Day6 song-it is non-existent. JYP GIVE THEM A COMEBACK :bigcatcry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread