- Joined
- 1 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,294
- Reactions Received
- 10,938
- Location
- Neo City
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I didn’t see itThey're having one next month![]()
I didn’t see itThey're having one next month![]()
They didn't come out with any teasers or spoilers, just confirmed it's next month.I didn’t see it![]()
That’s great!They didn't come out with any teasers or spoilers, just confirmed it's next month.
especially Hoot i never see anybody talking abou itooh maybe it's just me but for SNSD I feel like people always forget about Run Devil Run, Hoot, and CMIYC.
Right? Like literally no one ever talks about Hoot.especially Hoot i never see anybody talking abou it
.. it was my first SNSD Japanese release owoRight? Like literally no one ever talks about Hoot.
Hoot is a korean song x)))).. it was my first SNSD Japanese release owo
wrong song then oofHoot is a korean song x))))
hoot was another monster.especially Hoot i never see anybody talking abou it
i think they did onewrong song then oof
Hoot Japanese version?