Sensitive Former iLuv Minah Attempted Suicided (2 Viewers)

Joined
16 July 2020
Messages
47
Reactions Received
138
Location
𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
Website
spacequeen800.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
this is upsetting
I don't understand why members in groups are bullying........

I hope she's doing much better than being in ILUV
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I’m glad that she seems to have a good support system around her

Hopefully she’s doing better now

(on a side note, I feel awful for the other botobass members for being put w known bullies)
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I hope she's doing okay now. :( Hopefully not another case like the past ones will happen again.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh god :/ glad she is fine
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread