VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 16 July 2020 #1 Reactions: Willow, yeji, Ahsoka and 5 others
Spacequeen800 Joined 16 July 2020 Messages 47 Reactions Received 138 Location 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Website spacequeen800.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @fairychae 16 July 2020 #2 this is upsetting I don't understand why members in groups are bullying........ I hope she's doing much better than being in ILUV Reactions: yeji, VillageIdiot, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
this is upsetting I don't understand why members in groups are bullying........ I hope she's doing much better than being in ILUV
angelcore Joined 15 July 2020 Messages 221 Reactions Received 558 Location 🌧🍃🍄 Website momolandscafe.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @ChimChimisahim 16 July 2020 #3 I'm so glad Taemin's cousin was able to save her. I don't want to see another idol suicide. :( Reactions: yeji, VillageIdiot and OnlyCalB
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 16 July 2020 #4 I’m glad that she seems to have a good support system around her Hopefully she’s doing better now (on a side note, I feel awful for the other botobass members for being put w known bullies) Reactions: yeji, VillageIdiot, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
I’m glad that she seems to have a good support system around her Hopefully she’s doing better now (on a side note, I feel awful for the other botobass members for being put w known bullies)
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 16 July 2020 #5 I hope she's doing okay now. :( Hopefully not another case like the past ones will happen again. Reactions: yeji and VillageIdiot
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 16 July 2020 #6 oh god :/ glad she is fine