≈ fromis_9 ≈ Badge Revamp Thread! (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Seoy
25253
25254
25255
25256
25257
25258
25259
25260

25261
25262
25263
25264
25269
25270
25271
25272
25273
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
done with uploading all badges
I may work on some group ones if I see that not many are posted
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I think there's enough suggestion x)))

tag me for the voting please
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
25095
x
25099
x
25101
x
25447
x

will do more and have sources later
edit: not exactly sure still whether they were fan photos, but I deleted quite a few badges because they weren't up to par either tbh
they are not fan photo
it look like dispatch photoshoot
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh, kuro and yeji

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
People, I'll restart the voting. I forgot to add three groups badges to the options. :T
Those:


Only four people did vote, so I'll tag you guys. Sorry for the inconvenient, if you guys could vote again, I'd appreciate. :<
The link is the same above, just vote again.

@Walnutt @kuroyuri @Queen @lexus
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
People, I'll restart the voting. I forgot to add three groups badges to the options. :T
Those:


Only four people did vote, so I'll tag you guys. Sorry for the inconvenient, if you guys could vote again, I'd appreciate. :<
The link is the same above, just vote again.

@Walnutt @kuroyuri @Queen @lexus
lmao stupid haps
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread