- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- π° & π
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
it looks beautiful omgThis photo shows thst Jisun hair is really with a different color, it was a little hard to see at KCON.
Howdy and WelcomeHi!
Anyways, this coming soon says OGN.
Welcome, fellow flover.Hi!
Anyways, this coming soon says OGN.
I'll probably be getting one of each.Album contents
![]()
m.mwave.me
ack it will not let me order it keeps saying choose 1 when i try to pay grrrrr.....Signed by all members, yay!
![]()
Enjoy Mnet KΒ·POP, Mwave
Enjoy Mnet KΒ·POP, Mwave! You can also shop for KΒ·POP goods and vote for your stars on Mwave.m.mwave.me
I'll make my order later today, I hope everything is working fine.ack it will not let me order it keeps saying choose 1 when i try to pay grrrrr.....
looks like the region field is broken.
drop down does not populate.
shipping not populating either i guess its free :).....
Crisis averted changed to IE, page was not loading correctly in Chrome.
![]()
![]()
Thanks.... well 7,8,9 gonna be hard concert those nights(8pm on the 7th). Although i am on the fence for Sunday.I'll make my order later today, I hope everything is working fine.
Btw, you were thinking about maybe trying to attend their fansign, right? Seems like the first one is going to be on June 7th, not sure the requisits tho.