FUN! vs Boogie Up (1 Viewer)

Which Song Did You Prefer?

  • FUN!

    Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Boogie Up

    Votes: 10 43.5%

  • Total voters
    23

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
noroc friendship :sanapray:
but both songs are too cute for me
I'm gonna drag you so far down the cute rabbithole my dear Noroc friend :sanapray:
And I know neither of these are going into your playlist lmao. It's summer though, be prepared for more cuteness XD
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm gonna drag you so far down the cute rabbithole my dear Noroc friend :sanapray:
And I know neither of these are going into your playlist lmao. It's summer though, be prepared for more cuteness XD
good luck with that :sippinthetea: that's an extra difficult mission, even more difficult than you staning boy groups
I know xD that's why boy groups exist:sanapray:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I actually like both (even if not all parts), it's nice to hear some summer songs. THough i think i'd be better mood for those tomorrow than now when i'm dropdead. I will go with Boogie now cause Fun's chorus is starting to annoy me.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I actually like both (even if not all parts), it's nice to hear some summer songs. THough i think i'd be better mood for those tomorrow than now when i'm dropdead. I will go with Boogie now cause Fun's chorus is starting to annoy me.
:sj_weary::pepeheart:

good luck with that :sippinthetea: that's an extra difficult mission, even more difficult than you staning boy groups
I know xD that's why boy groups exist:sanapray:
I mean Boy with Luv is kinda cute too :taesip:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I mean Boy with Luv is kinda cute too :taesip:
yeah, I agree, but it's BTS :sanapray: and tbh I still prefer some othertitle tracks
btw actually Go go and Anpanman are even cuter, but Go go is my mood maker <3
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah, I agree, but it's BTS :sanapray: and tbh I still prefer some othertitle tracks
btw actually Go go and Anpanman are even cuter, but Go go is my mood maker <3
That's good, I'll have you streaming Bar Bar Bar by Crayon Pop soon :sj_weary:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
boogie boogie boogie up
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread