FUN! vs Boogie Up (1 Viewer)

Which Song Did You Prefer?

  • FUN!

    Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Boogie Up

    Votes: 10 43.5%

  • Total voters
    23

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:nayeonisdone:

Boogie Up.

Fully expecting Fun! to win the poll :nayeonisdone:

I like both tbh, but Fun was mostly too chaotic for me, although I love the adlibs towards the end.
WJSN should've used Oh My Summer as the title track.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
:nayeonisdone:

Boogie Up.

Fully expecting Fun! to win the poll :nayeonisdone:

I like both tbh, but Fun was mostly too chaotic for me, although I love the adlibs towards the end.
WJSN should've used Oh My Summer as the title track.
Yeah I agree, the ad-libs were great.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Fun!
Boogie Up has a solid instrumental tho
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't really like any of them, tbh :pepecry1: don't hate me, I'm not into cute songs, but let's say I prefer Boogie up
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
:nayeonisdone:

Boogie Up.

Fully expecting Fun! to win the poll :nayeonisdone:

I like both tbh, but Fun was mostly too chaotic for me, although I love the adlibs towards the end.
WJSN should've used Oh My Summer as the title track.
wow I picked the same song
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
boogie boogie up!
seriously love this song especially the last bit

fun is good too, especially that prechorus. but the chorus is a let down after the epicness of love bomb
Love Bomb is THAT bitch who's hard to top
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread