- Joined
- 4 November 2025
- Messages
- 1,215
- Reactions Received
- 2,713
- Location
- Seoul, Korea
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,599
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Can we talk about the hate G-Dragon is getting right now? I know the shirt he wore was inappropriate and definitely crossed a line regarding racial sensitivity, and I can’t downplay that. It’s a serious issue that needs to be addressed. But honestly, I can’t help but feel like a big part of the blame should go to his company for letting him wear it in the first place. They have a responsibility to guide their artists and help them make better choices.
I’ve been a fan of G-Dragon for a long time, and this whole situation really bothers me. While it’s important to hold our idols accountable for their actions, I think we need to keep things in perspective. The backlash he’s facing feels extreme, and I worry it’s leading to a toxic atmosphere. It’s like we often jump on idols for the smallest things, but this feels like overkill.
Social media can amplify outrage to the point of a frenzy, with people piling on without considering the bigger picture. Yes, what he did was wrong, and it's worth discussing, but let’s not turn it into a hate campaign.
Maybe we should focus on encouraging growth instead of just tearing him down. G-Dragon made a mistake, and while he should absolutely face consequences, he also deserves a chance to learn from it and move on. It’s all about finding a balance. So, how about we stop the hate and give him the space to reflect and improve?
THANK YOU FOR READING!
I’ve been a fan of G-Dragon for a long time, and this whole situation really bothers me. While it’s important to hold our idols accountable for their actions, I think we need to keep things in perspective. The backlash he’s facing feels extreme, and I worry it’s leading to a toxic atmosphere. It’s like we often jump on idols for the smallest things, but this feels like overkill.
Social media can amplify outrage to the point of a frenzy, with people piling on without considering the bigger picture. Yes, what he did was wrong, and it's worth discussing, but let’s not turn it into a hate campaign.
Maybe we should focus on encouraging growth instead of just tearing him down. G-Dragon made a mistake, and while he should absolutely face consequences, he also deserves a chance to learn from it and move on. It’s all about finding a balance. So, how about we stop the hate and give him the space to reflect and improve?
THANK YOU FOR READING!