- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Because he's a musical icon with impeccable taste in rookie girl groups, that's why!why is he covering everglows la di da choreo in the 2nd pic![]()
everglows seventh memberwhy is he covering everglows la di da choreo in the 2nd pic![]()
I know this is gonna sounds weird but I kinda like how in the first two pictures he has the top button of his pants undone, it almost turns his underwear into an accessory and I'm here for that!
BecauseHe looks good. I hope this means solo music in the making!
How did you even notice that??
naughty now are weBecause![]()
I wonder what type of underwear Minho wears???naughty now are we![]()
i would notice too if it was someone from vixx or shinee![]()
anything or nothing is fine with meI wonder what type of underwear Minho wears???![]()