(G)I-DLE BADGE REVAMP THREAD (1 Viewer)

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
(G)I-DLE
- BADGE REVAMP THREAD -



- RULES -
Badge size should be 77x77
No blurry or grainy photos; please use high quality and easy to see photos.
Only official photos are allowed. Selfies are accepted if they are from an official account.
Side profiles or covered faces are only allowed when the idol is easily identifiable.
Do not take badges from other forums or sources.
Award members will edit, sharpen or position approved badges as needed.


- CURRENT BADGES -


- BADGES NEEDED -
Group badge
Soyeon
Miyeon
Minnie
Soojin
Yuqi
Shuhua


- HOW TO MAKE BADGES -
CLICK HERE

- SUGGESTION PERIOD -
21/05 - 28/05

- VOTING PERIOD -
29/05 - 07/06
 
Last edited:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Can you give me the full images? :pepeheart:
I have all of the images saved on my computer so if any win I have them all :sanathink: I do this with everything so I don't have to link every single image
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Soojin
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

The third one... is literally one of the best pictures of a person I've seen in my whole entire life, no joke
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread