- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
This is a hugeee tour, especially for a first tour
i was gonna say that but SA doesn't have a lot of venues and Africa doesn't have any stops soThat's what an actual World Tour looks like!
Very busy though so hopefully the girls manage to rest well in between each concert.
I think they have more now?Don't they have like less songs than BLACKPINK?
en.wikipedia.org
Oh, that's actually enough for the set, nice! I might actually go see them.I think they have more now?
BP has about 12 now and (G)I-DLE has 15+
![]()
List of songs recorded by I-dle - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
RIP AFRICAN NEVERLANDS THOfinally someone who knows what the word 'world tour' means![]()