Teaser (G)I-DLE - Senorita FULL MV TEASER RELEASE!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I already love everything about it!

I guess I'm gonna be replaying this teaser until the 26th 😔
Me too sis since its release I am only moving back and forth between the actual teaser and the ad teaser!
 
Joined
23 February 2019
Messages
186
Reactions Received
552
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Issa bop...i am confident
I was confident as soon as Soyeon said: I/We have/will get a new album!:pandalove:

Not even one song from them ever disappointed me, loved their album, hann, relay, pop/stars and even their covers.
Idle song was probably her weakest song and it's still better than lots of other songs.
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was confident as soon as Soyeon said: I/We have/will get a new album!:pandalove:

Not even one song from them ever disappointed me, loved their album, hann, relay, pop/stars and even their covers.
Idle song was probably her weakest song and it's still better than lots of other songs.
I think idle song is soyeon experimental song but still that song is so detailed as well!

Oh man....

I cant sleep
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and Kedajo
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
73
Reactions Received
324
Location
Neverland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think idle song is soyeon experimental song but still that song is so detailed as well!

Oh man....

I cant sleep
Well, Idle Song was composed to sound exactly like the title implies. I love listening to it when I just want to sit back and do nothing but breath.
 
Joined
23 February 2019
Messages
186
Reactions Received
552
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think idle song is soyeon experimental song but still that song is so detailed as well!

Oh man....

I cant sleep
Y, What's your name gives me an indie-rock/alternate/experimental vibe, and I really love that genre! So I have very huigh expectations for that song expecially.
But all new songs sound amazing so far, they all suit each other and the album feels even more like a unit than latata already did.
If there are no shenaningans, it will prove that it is best if real singers/artist perform their own composed songs.

You can say what you want about cube mistreating its idols, but at least they support them to become real artists who can use their own creativity and do not want them to be just puppets that perform certain concepts chosen for them from a manager. And they honor their contracts, so far each group had at least 7 years with them, no matter their success (Look at CLC, they still get good promotions when pledis would have banned them in a dungeon).
They are by no means perfect, but they are far from the worst companies out there and they seem to be a rather modern and open-minded organization.
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Y, What's your name gives me an indie-rock/alternate/experimental vibe, and I really love that genre! So I have very huigh expectations for that song expecially.
But all new songs sound amazing so far, they all suit each other and the album feels even more like a unit than latata already did.
If there are no shenaningans, it will prove that it is best if real singers/artist perform their own composed songs.

You can say what you want about cube mistreating its idols, but at least they support them to become real artists who can use their own creativity and do not want them to be just puppets that perform certain concepts chosen for them from a manager. And they honor their contracts, so far each group had at least 7 years with them, no matter their success (Look at CLC, they still get good promotions when pledis would have banned them in a dungeon).
They are by no means perfect, but they are far from the worst companies out there and they seem to be a rather modern and open-minded organization.
There is one downside: the artist might becomes uncontrollable like HyuDawn case

But I believe IDLE is a strong unit and Soyeon as a leader is very wise...

Well dont wanna think too much for now

Gonna promote em on YT and Twitter now

Daddy Wade has to work lmao
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
139
Reactions Received
515
Location
Neverland - Colombia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Why am I getting SUJU x KARA vibes from it?
This is going to be interesting, indeed.
Why every 'hispanic/latin concept' has fire on it? like, we know, we're hot and all but not all the time...
As Spanish speaker, I get triggered when I see 'senorita' instead of 'señorita'.
About the spoiler... the Ñ is an unique spanish letter, even in some languages based in the latin alphabet don't "exist", maybe they tought that for the search engines/people looking for the Song/MV is more easy if there is no Ñ.

The thing is they put ~ on the i... so i don't know :pepesmug:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
About the spoiler... the Ñ is an unique spanish letter, even in some languages based in the latin alphabet don't "exist", maybe they tought that for the search engines/people looking for the Song/MV is more easy if there is no Ñ.

The thing is they put ~ on the i... so i don't know :pepesmug:
Yes, you're right. Since they must've used the English alphabet, the ~ (which is called virgulilla in Spanish) was skipped. Either way, I noticed the sign on the i , so at least they tried.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread