I already love everything about it!
I guess I'm gonna be replaying this teaser until the 26th 😔
I guess I'm gonna be replaying this teaser until the 26th 😔
Me too sis since its release I am only moving back and forth between the actual teaser and the ad teaser!I already love everything about it!
I guess I'm gonna be replaying this teaser until the 26th 😔
I was confident as soon as Soyeon said: I/We have/will get a new album!Issa bop...i am confident
I think idle song is soyeon experimental song but still that song is so detailed as well!I was confident as soon as Soyeon said: I/We have/will get a new album!
Not even one song from them ever disappointed me, loved their album, hann, relay, pop/stars and even their covers.
Idle song was probably her weakest song and it's still better than lots of other songs.
Well, Idle Song was composed to sound exactly like the title implies. I love listening to it when I just want to sit back and do nothing but breath.I think idle song is soyeon experimental song but still that song is so detailed as well!
Oh man....
I cant sleep
Other than Soyeon's (?) part this song sounds a lot like something AOA would releaseWoopsie forgot to put the LEAKED AD TEASER enjoy!
Y, What's your name gives me an indie-rock/alternate/experimental vibe, and I really love that genre! So I have very huigh expectations for that song expecially.I think idle song is soyeon experimental song but still that song is so detailed as well!
Oh man....
I cant sleep
Ugh the Angel jumped out!Woopsie forgot to put the LEAKED AD TEASER enjoy!
There is one downside: the artist might becomes uncontrollable like HyuDawn caseY, What's your name gives me an indie-rock/alternate/experimental vibe, and I really love that genre! So I have very huigh expectations for that song expecially.
But all new songs sound amazing so far, they all suit each other and the album feels even more like a unit than latata already did.
If there are no shenaningans, it will prove that it is best if real singers/artist perform their own composed songs.
You can say what you want about cube mistreating its idols, but at least they support them to become real artists who can use their own creativity and do not want them to be just puppets that perform certain concepts chosen for them from a manager. And they honor their contracts, so far each group had at least 7 years with them, no matter their success (Look at CLC, they still get good promotions when pledis would have banned them in a dungeon).
They are by no means perfect, but they are far from the worst companies out there and they seem to be a rather modern and open-minded organization.
My heart is tick tock tick tock like hell tbhWell, Idle Song was composed to sound exactly like the title implies. I love listening to it when I just want to sit back and do nothing but breath.
About the spoiler... the Ñ is an unique spanish letter, even in some languages based in the latin alphabet don't "exist", maybe they tought that for the search engines/people looking for the Song/MV is more easy if there is no Ñ.Why am I getting SUJU x KARA vibes from it?
This is going to be interesting, indeed.
Why every 'hispanic/latin concept' has fire on it? like, we know, we're hot and all but not all the time...
As Spanish speaker, I get triggered when I see 'senorita' instead of 'señorita'.
Yes, you're right. Since they must've used the English alphabet, the ~ (which is called virgulilla in Spanish) was skipped. Either way, I noticed the sign on the i , so at least they tried.About the spoiler... the Ñ is an unique spanish letter, even in some languages based in the latin alphabet don't "exist", maybe they tought that for the search engines/people looking for the Song/MV is more easy if there is no Ñ.
The thing is they put ~ on the i... so i don't know![]()