Teaser (G)I-DLE - Senorita FULL MV TEASER RELEASE!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
73
Reactions Received
324
Location
Neverland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Goddammit...
I don't want to wait 1day and 17h and 50 minutes...
Someone knock me unconscious and wake me up when it is time.

The brass... The bass... The piano... All my favourite instruments in one song.

I cant anymore.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
So much bop!
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
You know I usually don't like 6 member groups because I always feel sad for that one person standing in the back but (G)I-DLE really know how to make it work for themselves! All of their choreography looks so perfect and symmetrical that I LIVE for it!
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love Minnie's voice so much
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
OMG IT'S MORE SPANISH INFUSED THAN I THOUGHT!
BOP INCOMING!
Goddammit...
I don't want to wait 1day and 17h and 50 minutes...
Someone knock me unconscious and wake me up when it is time.

The brass... The bass... The piano... All my favourite instruments in one song.

I cant anymore.
Can't wait, the album highlight sounded great already :pepecheer:
I just realized Miyeon as the centre for this comeback with Minnie :sj_weary:
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love Minnie's voice so much
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
OMG IT'S MORE SPANISH INFUSED THAN I THOUGHT!
BOP INCOMING!
Goddammit...
I don't want to wait 1day and 17h and 50 minutes...
Someone knock me unconscious and wake me up when it is time.

The brass... The bass... The piano... All my favourite instruments in one song.

I cant anymore.
Can't wait, the album highlight sounded great already :pepecheer:
So much bop!
Finally :pandalove:

Soojin in red dress :llama_blush::llama_panic:
I am so ready for this release!

SOYEON looks like she's going to step on me multiple times
If this isn’t me I don’t know what is
And you will thank her.
OMG I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT. IM SO HYPED FOR THIS
Woopsie forgot to put the LEAKED AD TEASER enjoy!

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread