Holy shit, senorita best stage so far imo ๐๐๐
Last edited:
Oh no they are not yet eligible till next week for music shows finger crossedSoojin slaying.
Shuhua with those lenses looks amazing.
I love that the ground seems to be enjoying it, but they could be quiet when Soyeon raps...
Great performance again... But no win :(
I really love the set!natural born performers![]()
Soojin and Soyeon, these two are the real definition of stage performers...๐Soojin is honestly amazing, I can't ever get enough of her lol
There is a cute one like that and a questionable one likeMiss Soojin is NAWT letting us breathe! Slay!
(ohmygod these smilies are so cute)
currently this shuhua pic is viral among nevies @emanresuGreat stage, the intro was perfect... and of course Seรฑorita is showing how great Soojin and Soyeon are on the stage, Shuhua looks incredibly gorgeous with those lenses
Agree! I hope they do more stuff like this in next performers, perhaps even full tango dance break or an outro with + dancersHoly shit, senorita best stage so far imo ๐๐๐
Well they did say if they win a music show then they'd release a choreography video with tango dancers, so fingers crossed! (also everyone needs to vote)Agree! I hope they do more stuff like this in next performers, perhaps even full tango dance break or an outro with + dancers