News (G)I-DLE + VOGUE KOREA (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
But I love how Miyeon feels the prettiest without makeup which she is😍
The polar opposite of soyeon lol, the yeon sisters...

Seriously tho miyeon can make a vlive without makeup and I will still glued and freezed while watching it
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Great interview. It was funny when Yuqi told Shuhua the wrong translation but I can't wait when Shuhua's Korean improves so she can truly shine.

Vogue! Next time we want a cover with G-idle!!
:pandacop::pandacop:
I really wondering who the hell can let the three foreigners sit side to side lmao

Yuqi confidence in speaking korean is amazing and then the birthmark lol
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ikr? Looking at your bias group progress from mere babies now like this is kinda amazing, and its not even a year yet for em
I'm so proud of them too. Not just their visuals changed, there vocals and maturity was improved as well just from half of the year, that's talent :maheart:
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Their fandom name was noodle? Lmao they should have kept that one.

Now I’m remembering when Tiffany’s fandom was called Fanypacks... those were the good times.
@emanresu loved it tho, he was gonna join IF the name kept as noodle

Lmao fanypacks I thought noodle was the worst!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kedajo and NogaNono

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread