eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,594 Reactions Received 43,659 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,402 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 5 March 2020 #1 Reactions: TaShye, AnotherKpopTrash, Bloodbath and 6 others
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 5 March 2020 #2 So beautiful and I love their vocals! I also ship them and are my second fave ship in (G)I-dle after SooShu. Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash, yeji, OnlyCalB and 2 others
So beautiful and I love their vocals! I also ship them and are my second fave ship in (G)I-dle after SooShu.
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 5 March 2020 #3 I loved it! Vocal line showing up Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash, yeji, eclipsoul and 3 others
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 6 March 2020 #4 Stunning vocal performance! So elegant. Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash, perhapz, yeji and 2 others
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 6 March 2020 #5 Spoiler: Neverland List 01 @Baechu @kuro @RainbowDevil @Walnutt @MinSquishy @JakeyWantsCakey @Reo @Neckologist @Soleski @blurryface @Sappho @lexus @AnotherKpopTrash @bulletproof @HopeOnTheStreet @Tpse @Natsuka_Ojousama @Bae Joo-hyun @BritishLuvie @Gahyeonie @minnie97 @Lemonz @Kedajo @NanoX @dooh_Jennie4ever @Dwragon @Ozymandias @mirella @Rukia @OnlyCalB Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash, Soleski, perhapz and 4 others
Spoiler: Neverland List 01 @Baechu @kuro @RainbowDevil @Walnutt @MinSquishy @JakeyWantsCakey @Reo @Neckologist @Soleski @blurryface @Sappho @lexus @AnotherKpopTrash @bulletproof @HopeOnTheStreet @Tpse @Natsuka_Ojousama @Bae Joo-hyun @BritishLuvie @Gahyeonie @minnie97 @Lemonz @Kedajo @NanoX @dooh_Jennie4ever @Dwragon @Ozymandias @mirella @Rukia @OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 6 March 2020 #6 Spoiler: Neverland List 02 @Silverfang719 @Bloodbath @LuhansGreenHair @perhapz @Spooky @Jungkook @planetarium @TaShye @YouNiceKeepGoin @SaviorTXT @Usara @Trashy @ikonicraja Reactions: perhapz, yeji, eclipsoul and 1 other person
Spoiler: Neverland List 02 @Silverfang719 @Bloodbath @LuhansGreenHair @perhapz @Spooky @Jungkook @planetarium @TaShye @YouNiceKeepGoin @SaviorTXT @Usara @Trashy @ikonicraja
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 6 March 2020 #7 I love it so much Reactions: spicy_illusion, perhapz, OnlyCalB and 1 other person