COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News GD trending worldwide and Chinese fans buying twin skycrapers to celebrate (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Trending with multiple tags:

Chinese fans buying led screens of twin skyscrapers (can't even imagine how expensive that was)

The fandom is definitely there and celebrating. The best things about VIPs is loyalty, now it's rly up to boys what they want to do, but Big Bang comeback and solo comebacks are all possibilities. Maybe I can start being bit optimistic again :nekosweat:

Thank for your service Jiyong and welcome back, and please take care of yourself!

As expected there was lot of hate in Netizenbuzz, both from knetz and inetz cause the place just be like that these days, but this comment though;

5. [+1,273, -638] Blessings to the Great Jade Emperor of worldwide K-Pop G-Dragon

Regardless if it's true feelings or sarcasm, it's true :sakUwu:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
He has been missed. I'm really excited for what he has in store, even if he plans on just laying low

Now is a really bad time for me to start liking Big Bang yeesh :nekosweat:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
He did say that he's now going back to his original job and will do it with dedication so :sj_weary:

Also Chinese fans are so rich and extra lmao.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
He has been missed. I'm really excited for what he has in store, even if he plans on just laying low

Now is a really bad time for me to start liking Big Bang yeesh :nekosweat:
They had pretty awful scandals in 2011 just after i had become fan, both GD's marihuana scandal and Daesung's car accident, lot of rumors they were going to disband (they even later said that they actually thought about disbanding) but then they won on EMA's and had bigger than ever comeback with alive. So i guess nth is impossible, they could start thriving again :dubuthink:

But yes, not best timing xd

EDIT: To be fair, I only got properly into f(x) after 4wall and waited for comeback forever so i don't have best timings either ^^;

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
It'll be interesting to see what happens if they make a comeback although I do worry about the possibility of them including Seungri in some way even if not directly.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
It'll be interesting to see what happens if they make a comeback although I do worry about the possibility of them including Seungri in some way even if not directly.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
lets be honest there going to comeback as if it dont go well thats when they will disband
big bang still has massive international fan base so it not like it will come at a loss money wise

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
lets be honest there going to comeback as if it dont go well thats when they will disband
big bang still has massive international fan base so it not like it will come at a loss money wise
And even if they wouldn't do good with charting- which is unlikely, they can always go touring and bring tons of money that way. With touring they don't have to care about public opinion and just focus on fandom, and they don't even have to focus on Korea they can just keep dome tour in Japan and tour around the world too.

They will likely have issues in terms of apprearing on music shows and winning them, doing cfs (as group) and appearing in variety shows, but even those aren't impossible.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
And even if they wouldn't do good with charting- which is unlikely, they can always go touring and bring tons of money that way. With touring they don't have to care about public opinion and just focus on fandom, and they don't even have to focus on Korea they can just keep dome tour in Japan and tour around the world too.

They will likely have issues in terms of apprearing on music shows and winning them, doing cfs (as group) and appearing in variety shows, but even those aren't impossible.
You never know, even if not as a group, I'm positive the members themselves will appear on shows.

For instance, MNET started some mediaplay already lmao, this was posted like 2 weeks ago and it's hilarious considering the scandals and MNET's relationship with YG that they still posted this as GD's discharge date was nearing. That power :sanapray:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
You never know, even if not as a group, I'm positive the members themselves will appear on shows.

For instance, MNET started some mediaplay already lmao, this was posted like 2 weeks ago and it's hilarious considering the scandals and MNET's relationship with YG that they still posted this as GD's discharge date was nearing. That power :sanapray:

Oh thats pretty cool. Yes i think some things will be harder for whole group, but I don't rly see there being any blocks to Taeyang, he's universally loved xd And with GD his popularity is still seeming to overcome any amount of hate towards him ^^; Daesung will probably focus on Japan though, he just started to appear more in tv in Korea and now he has pretty huge scandal that is unresolved so probably will want to avoid Korea. And I doubt T.O.P is that interested (nor strong) to appear on his own right now even if he had opportunity.

And definitely game over for Seungri don't see way for him to comeback, if he still wants to do music he will probably have to do it via his dj label.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh thats pretty cool. Yes i think some things will be harder for whole group, but I don't rly see there being any blocks to Taeyang, he's universally loved xd And with GD his popularity is still seeming to overcome any amount of hate towards him ^^; Daesung will probably focus on Japan though, he just started to appear more in tv in Korea and now he has pretty huge scandal that is unresolved so probably will want to avoid Korea. And I doubt T.O.P is that interested (nor strong) to appear on his own right now even if he had opportunity.

And definitely game over for Seungri don't see way for him to comeback, if he still wants to do music he will probably have to do it via his dj label.
Oh yeah Seungri as a celeb is pretty much done I feel lol. Even if he gets acquitted of all charges, public opinion is overwhelmingly negative and he doesn't have GD's popularity to eclipse it, plus his enlistment is pending anyway.

TOP will definitely not do anything solo for a while and Daesung is mostly Japan focused anyway, so GD and Taeyang mostly I guess, or OT4 :yolk:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
I want to say welcome back GD, but honestly I wouldn’t have blamed him if he wanted to stay within the military.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am really curious about what will happen next. there are so many possible outcomes rn

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread