✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (6 Viewers)

Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Varesa is pretty fun to use, I’d mainly get her for exploration, but if she’s competing with clorinde as best electro dps, then I’ll definitely get her, because I need a good one. I only have raiden. and I’m not buildin Cyno anytime soon.
 
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
This whole ENG VA situation makes me really frustrated and sad for the VAs. This really looks bad for Hoyo. It's basically a big "FUCK YOU" to the other VAs and it puts their livelihoods into question. Why put out recasts for characters that already have voice actors/actresses? Wouldn't this just make Hoyo seem untrustworthy and make other current/past/future VAs not want to work with them? I don't know if there's something I'm missing because I'm not a VA and I don't understand how these things work. I just hope things work out and that the VAs get to some back to work knowing their voices won't be used for that Ai garbage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Itto

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I just looked into Kinich's new VA and I can't believe that other Genshin (ENG) VA's are being to rude to him. I saw a few screenshots of Keqing and Paimon's VA's just talking trash about him for being excited to voice Kinich now. He's also based out of Japan and apparently did not know about the strike the VA's have been going on for the past several months?

I just hope other VA's don't jump on this hate bandwagon towards him
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Yeah.. also Corina is a hypocrite.. I’ve honestly lost all respect for the ones who have been rude to him, like cmon
I just looked into Kinich's new VA and I can't believe that other Genshin (ENG) VA's are being to rude to him. I saw a few screenshots of Keqing and Paimon's VA's just talking trash about him for being excited to voice Kinich now. He's also based out of Japan and apparently did not know about the strike the VA's have been going on for the past several months?

I just hope other VA's don't jump on this hate bandwagon towards him
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I just looked into Kinich's new VA and I can't believe that other Genshin (ENG) VA's are being to rude to him. I saw a few screenshots of Keqing and Paimon's VA's just talking trash about him for being excited to voice Kinich now. He's also based out of Japan and apparently did not know about the strike the VA's have been going on for the past several months?

I just hope other VA's don't jump on this hate bandwagon towards him
I can definitely understand why they're upset. It doesn't take any kind of rocket science or any real effect other than a quick google search or being on hoyotwt for an hour to know about that strike. Plus this just puts all the other VAs at risk of being recast and losing their livelihoods and the fact that the VAs are all friends/colleagues, it just feels like betrayal. However, I personally wouldn't stoop that low, even if I was upset. It's just unprofessional and I do worry about the impact it could have on their careers going forward. I hope this doesn't affect their ability to get new roles. It's just an upsetting situation all around especially with how useless the new casting was because now Kinich's voice doesn't even suit him anymore. I don't wish any ill will towards the new Kinich VA and I hope the old VA nothing but the best. If Hoyo replaces any more VAs I might just have to quit the game though. I cannot support that kind of unfair treatment from Hoyo when its the voices that bring these characters to life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Well


keep saving because leaks say Kinich next update. I think I said that in our convo
also like is mualani coming back?
i got leaks that phase 1 was esco and mualani and phase 2 was emilie and kinich?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread