- Joined
- 8 October 2021
- Messages
- 2,636
- Reactions Received
- 3,412
- Location
- Inazuma, Teyvat
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,402
- Fandom
- Genshin
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She
emblem domain is annoying and I know I’m gonna be in that domain farming until I get all the emblem users a full set.. that’s prob gonna take me months.. after I’m done, never again. I’ll never step foot in that domain again. then I gotta worry about the Fontaine domain with golden troupe and marechausee. Hate that one too. then I’ll work on sumeru domain with dendro artifacts. after that I’ll definitely go into VV domain. once I’m done with that I think i’ll continue in Natlan domains.. this shit is gonna take me so long.. but if I wanna do theater I’m gonna have to build more than just a few characters.