✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (6 Viewers)

Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
yeah.. I find it strange that raiden is running again, but that’s cool. I have her and her weapon, and I have navia already, I’ll never pull Kinich, and I won’t pull Esco until later, so that update is a complete skip for me and I can keep saving for citlali rerun
WHAT THE FUCK
RAIDEN AGAIN? FUCK I AM PULLING KINICH AND RAIDEN FML
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
yeah.. I find it strange that raiden is running again, but that’s cool. I have her and her weapon, and I have navia already, I’ll never pull Kinich, and I won’t pull Esco until later, so that update is a complete skip for me and I can keep saving for citlali rerun
i'mma get navia weapon, raiden, and kinich watch me
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
so i recently calculated everything i have to do in my world still (not events included)

it came up to 237 fates without all world quests :soob: kinich is mine
and i'm guaranteed :snatched:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Unlike me who literally does everything the second it comes out 😭 all I have is events and commissions that I can get primos from rn also I have a few more days of welkin left
so i recently calculated everything i have to do in my world still (not events included)

it came up to 237 fates without all world quests :soob: kinich is mine
 
  • Haha
Reactions: IGURO
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
I remember when I was saving for raiden like 2 years ago, i was super desperate to get her since I lost both her other banners, and I started to 100% everything. I got her and her weapon in 40 pulls. i had lost on itto (again) so I used my guaranteed on her since I also wanted her. now I 100% everything even if I’m not desperate. I just find it satisfying
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I've tried pulling a few times to get Iansan but she just won't show up. My pity is at 66 now and I don't want to pull again and accidentally pull a 5-star, especially since I want to get Venti. Maybe next time I can get her
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO and Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
I’m at 73 wishes saved, and 10 pity. so I’m basically guaranteed for a 5 star unless I have to get to 90 which I doubt will happen. anyway I really really hope I can get xilonen and not lose 50/50
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I got Varesa but no a single Iansan
Got Iansan. I think I'll skip out on cons for now and save a bit just in case there's another character I want
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
This made me feel a whole lot better about the situation.

honestly, this brightened me. Joe zieja is best omg

like i completely and totally agree with the toxic social media part, so many people are hating and being so gross online to VAs. they have lives too just saying
tho i'm still disappointed that they might recast some characters bcs honestly, keep the game engaging. like natlan flopped, because every one was SILENT half the time and hoenstly, it's disappointing. but yes, video was slay, joe is god for that >>>
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
Speaking of recasts.. not a huge fan of kinich‘s voice now, like I completely support his Va, but I feel like him as Kinich is just.. it just doesn’t fit.. i miss the old kinich, the voice fit his character better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,733
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Speaking of recasts.. not a huge fan of kinich‘s voice now, like I completely support his Va, but I feel like him as Kinich is just.. it just doesn’t fit.. i miss the old kinich, the voice fit his character better.
actually kinich's new voice actor is kind of flirty like-- he's kinda :fangirling:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread