✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (47 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Does anyone else get confused on how to pick the right artifacts for your characters? Because I get confused asf :wimwim:
same lol i have an app called genshindb that helps me choose the sets but i end up having no luck getting the ones i want to i'm usually confused as well :jisoosmh:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I can finally travel to Liyue :pandahappy:
congrats and enjoy it!! liyue is nice and peaceful with a lovely scenery and no weather trying to kill you... unlike in inazuma lmao
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I just found out that Lumine’s name is pronounced as “loo-meen” and not “loo- mee-nay” like I’ve been pronouncing it. This going to annoy me :idkwhattonamethis:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I just found out that Lumine’s name is pronounced as “loo-meen” and not “loo- mee-nay” like I’ve been pronouncing it. This going to annoy me :idkwhattonamethis:
loo mee nay sounds cooler though :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia and lexus

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I wished on the standard banner and ended up pulling Ningguang and Jean. I’m so excited to have my first 5 star character :pandaamazed:

4A8C7C81-9BA9-48D4-8F47-242FF28B197A.png
6406FB98-2BBE-43C6-9AAF-97EE8E0D7EB8.png
yayyyy congrats!! Jean's the only standard banner 5* I don't have and I want her so bad man :yolk: She looks so fun
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia and lexus

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I wished on the standard banner and ended up pulling Ningguang and Jean. I’m so excited to have my first 5 star character :pandaamazed:

4A8C7C81-9BA9-48D4-8F47-242FF28B197A.png
6406FB98-2BBE-43C6-9AAF-97EE8E0D7EB8.png
jean was my first 5 star too :maheart: congratulations!!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I really want to do the 10 wishes thing on the events banner because I really want Raiden Shogun, but I also don't want to lose a ton of primogems again :lazypotato:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I really want to do the 10 wishes thing on the events banner because I really want Raiden Shogun, but I also don't want to lose a ton of primogems again :lazypotato:
I did it and now I regret it. Please punch me in the face :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread