✧ Genshin Impact Thread ✧ (42 Viewers)

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
My Benny is gorgeous
IMG_2053.png

perfect er and he’s such a help to my team I love him
WOW THAT ER IS GORGEOUS!!!
@Jordan show your benny i think he has a good one ngl
 

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
He’s on 4pc noblesse and has one off piece which is this which I think is really nice. I’m having one of my friends from a server I’m in help me perfect my acc and she’s a really big help.
IMG_2052.png
THAT IS FUCKING PERFECT OMG
DID U TRANSMUTE THAT? (i hate the transmuter btw)
 
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
No. I’ve been saving all my elixers Because in 5.5 they’re making it to where the substats you choose are guaranteed to increase or something like that which is fucking awesome so definitely save them if you still have some
THAT IS FUCKING PERFECT OMG
DID U TRANSMUTE THAT? (i hate the transmuter btw)
 
  • Love
Reactions: The_Phantomhive

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
No. I’ve been saving all my elixers Because in 5.5 they’re making it to where the substats you choose are guaranteed to increase or something like that which is fucking awesome so definitely save them if you still have some
I SHOULD SAVE THEN
FOR A CRIT RATE CRIT DMG PYRO DMG GOBLET FOR ARLECCHINO!! :runaway:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
I’m gonna make a crit rate circlet for my raiden definitely because the fucking emblem domain almost never gives me crit circlets. I desperately need one because her crit rate is two low
I SHOULD SAVE THEN
FOR A CRIT RATE CRIT DMG PYRO DMG GOBLET FOR ARLECCHINO!! :runaway:
 
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
yeah its official, my account is ass and its gonna take atleast a year and a half to fix all my past mistakes and shit
atleast i’ll have something to do everyday on genshin
also i need to pull more supports, so citlali, xilonen, kazuha, nahida
i also should pull ayaka
i need more cryo
and i need to build more of my supports like lan yan
i need to build wanderer, fischl, nilou, baizhu, and a whole bunch of others
its gonna take forever
but im sure it’ll be worth it
 
Joined
19 January 2024
Messages
565
Reactions Received
848
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,876
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/they/them
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: The_Phantomhive

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,714
Reactions Received
5,746
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,854
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread