COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Get fit series: part 3 (2 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Ok I know, long time since part 1 and part 2. Anyway, I sometimes see on TikTok random videos from girls trying to lose weight and showing what they eat in a day. And it triggers me a lot! No, it's not healthy to eat 400 calories a day. Or 800. Or 1000. I'm a tiny girl and only for the vital functions I need around 1200. We burn calories by moving, digesting, breathing, doing everything so why not giving the body the calories required to exist? Not eating enough can make someone feel tired, weak, dizzy.

By eating too little, the body will store fat, thinking that that's all it will get! It's survival, starvation mode. Even more, when a person dieting on too little calories will start eating normal again, will get fat very quickly. So why the fuss and struggle?

Of course, it depends on the person, height, weight, activity level to decide how many calories are required. And even if you know, you don't need to weight food or something. But as long as you give your body nutriends and not only McDonalds and donuts, 3 meals a day and 2 snacks can be fine. If you exercise, it's even more important to give your body energy. Aka food. That's how it functions. Yeah, basically we eat to live.

I got said that the best diet is the one that I can keep my entire life, which I mentioned in the previous post. A balanced diet, when I give my body what it needs but I can indulge a donut if I want one (ok, not 10) or a KFC menu.

This post is shorter, but I wanted to stress how bs are some diets that involve starving :pepecry1:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ysy a new part!

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Thank you!!!!! This is interesting since I sometimes try to restrict which I know isn't the best.
It’s not :sadcat: You suffer and starve but the body does too and tried to ‘save’ on the resources so yeah, some people might lose weight for a while, but the body will adjust and just get used to a really small amount of food

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread