- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,063
- Reactions Received
- 52,514
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,093
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
So much delusion
so much intrusion
questions without answers
my mind is a mockery of my being
feeling tainted and unclean
so much delusion
so much intrusion
I am me or am I not
visions are my staple
it makes me hateful
wish they would end
and not always blend
I feel trapped
I feel trapped
Is this the beginning
of a new chapter
of a new chapter
in my book of the devil
I am on a different level of psychosis
@kimsguardian
@Lovely_Cornchips
@yoonie
@Vikki
@Maze
so much intrusion
questions without answers
my mind is a mockery of my being
feeling tainted and unclean
so much delusion
so much intrusion
I am me or am I not
visions are my staple
it makes me hateful
wish they would end
and not always blend
I feel trapped
I feel trapped
Is this the beginning
of a new chapter
of a new chapter
in my book of the devil
I am on a different level of psychosis
@kimsguardian
@Lovely_Cornchips
@yoonie
@Vikki
@Maze