It's interesting to see how the positions of the albums have changed throughout the years
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,317 Reactions Received 76,678 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,210 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 12 March 2023 #1 It's interesting to see how the positions of the albums have changed throughout the years Reactions: centen
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,619 Reactions Received 18,280 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,185 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her gimme gimme NCT 127 12 March 2023 #2 Various is my favorite album of theirs as Viviz, I understand why it did so well. I still listen to Vanilla Sugar Killer Reactions: Abeamus
Various is my favorite album of theirs as Viviz, I understand why it did so well. I still listen to Vanilla Sugar Killer
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,317 Reactions Received 76,678 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,210 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 12 March 2023 #3 centen said: Various is my favorite album of theirs as Viviz, I understand why it did so well. I still listen to Vanilla Sugar Killer Click to expand... It's their 4th best selling album overall with the recent updates taken into account just passing Labyrinth
centen said: Various is my favorite album of theirs as Viviz, I understand why it did so well. I still listen to Vanilla Sugar Killer Click to expand... It's their 4th best selling album overall with the recent updates taken into account just passing Labyrinth