Sales Gfriend album sales time lapse (Season of Glass to VarioUS) (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,607
Reactions Received
18,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,120
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Various is my favorite album of theirs as Viviz, I understand why it did so well. I still listen to Vanilla Sugar Killer
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,317
Reactions Received
76,677
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,210
Ship
Wreck
Various is my favorite album of theirs as Viviz, I understand why it did so well. I still listen to Vanilla Sugar Killer
It's their 4th best selling album overall with the recent updates taken into account just passing Labyrinth
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread