- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
Take all the time you need....
Yes. I...I need a moment..
When SinB & Eunha kissed the Apple (the scene in the MV thumbnail), I really wanted to yoink the Apple awayIt seems like the Sapphic Garden has opened up to female idols in 2020! There is so much gayness this year!
I absolutely love the MV and the song is amazing! The girls are also so beautiful! I love this new concept!
I bet they removed the apple after filming and all the managers, etc were goneWhen SinB & Eunha kissed the Apple (the scene in the MV thumbnail), I really wanted to yoink the Apple away![]()
True storyI bet they removed the apple after filming and all the managers, etc were gone![]()
![]()
Truer words were never spokenTrue story![]()
It is a good one but Here Now>>>>I am not sure yet but it might be my new SOTY. It’s just so good. I am going to listen to the rest of the album. The MV is stunning.
I thought Gfriend album would be better than Here Now (Neo Japonism) and reconciliate me with them but it failedIt is a good one but Here Now>>>>
I think Neo Japonism new album will more likely be played on repeat, that album is so good honestly.