MV GFRIEND 'Apple' MV (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

GFRIEND 'Apple' MV [Song Of The Sirens]

:pikahappy:

​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I love this so much!

I love the song and it's entire structure!

The aesthetics of the MV is stunning. I'm just trying to work out the story lol.
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Not really my cup of tea.

I mean it's pretty. And they look good I guess.

But the song just. Eh. It's okay.

I'm just not a fan of the extravagant BIG HIT style.

It's too much excess for my taste.

I'll can't wait to delve into the album though.

Looking for my Here We Are.

*Crosses fingers*
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
It seems like the Sapphic Garden has opened up to female idols in 2020! There is so much gayness this year! :maheart:

I absolutely love the MV and the song is amazing! The girls are also so beautiful! I love this new concept!
When SinB & Eunha kissed the Apple (the scene in the MV thumbnail), I really wanted to yoink the Apple away :lisalaugh:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It is better than Crossroads at least. But not my favourite title track of Gfriend :jisoosmh: However, the album is pretty good 🤘 I guess I will continue to stream Here Now and Alice (Neo Japonism and MIGMA SHELTER’s albums)
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I am not sure yet but it might be my new SOTY. It’s just so good. I am going to listen to the rest of the album. The MV is stunning.
It is a good one but Here Now>>>>
I think Neo Japonism new album will more likely be played on repeat, that album is so good honestly.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It is a good one but Here Now>>>>
I think Neo Japonism new album will more likely be played on repeat, that album is so good honestly.
I thought Gfriend album would be better than Here Now (Neo Japonism) and reconciliate me with them but it failed :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread