COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Gfriend Awards 2020 presented by Dingo Music, a fun awards show featuring Gfriend(dont take it srsly, ur faves werent robbed this time LOL) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gfriend Awards 2020

Dingo Music presents 2020 Gfriend Awards, some fun Gfriend awards for the end of the year 2020, not to be taken srsly-just for fun.

They are hilarious, but i love especially Yerin n SinB.
@Buddy

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
These girls are so entertaining.

Especially SinB, she is so great to watch lol

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
These girls are so entertaining.

Especially SinB, she is so great to watch lol
I fell in love with them last yr when someone here posted a clip of Yuju fangirling (g)i-dle n the other members eye-rolling at her, i nvr knew if they were srs or not, n still dont. SinB n Sowon were particularly savage to Yuju for fangirling gi-dle, tat part i dint take srsly.

Sowon n SinB seem particularly without filters sometimes which i love but Yerin on her Mukbang youtube show stole my whole heart. I💜Niyam-Niyam Yennie so much.:sakUwu::sj_weary:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I fell in love with them last yr when someone here posted a clip of Yuju fangirling (g)i-dle n the other members eye-rolling at her, i nvr knew if they were srs or not, n still dont. SinB n Sowon were particularly savage to Yuju for fangirling gi-dle, tat part i dint take srsly.

Sowon n SinB seem particularly without filters sometimes which i love but Yerin on her Mukbang youtube show stole my whole heart. I💜Niyam-Niyam Yennie so much.:sakUwu::sj_weary:
Oh yeah for sure, SinB is particularly known to be "savage" :lisalaugh:.

Fans love her for it! She's so funny with her interactions.

This 5 minute video of SinB being savage is iconic (1.5million views lol). Enjoy!

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Oh yeah for sure, SinB is particularly known to be "savage" :lisalaugh:.

Fans love her for it! She's so funny with her interactions.

This 5 minute video of SinB being savage is iconic (1.5million views lol). Enjoy!

I dont know where she gets it but iv seen her be 'savage' on fancams at fansigns/fan meets, what idol does tat. But she's always kinda playful n not mean abt it. Sowon on the other hand doesnt know her own strength n even tho not as savage as SinB, kinda does her own damage to fans (n others) her own way. There's way too many SinB/Sowon being savage videos for me to even look for them now n post them here. LOL 💜

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Umji can be hard core too.
Umji kinda too sof, did u see the part/scene of a show/live where she (umji) said she was scared to push sowon as partnof a choreo even tho sowon said it was ok?

Maybe umji can be mean to fans but hardly to her unnies or even same age chingu SinB, i may be wrong n not noticed but i hvnt seen any savage Umji or for tat matter Eunha, both cuties :sj_weary: :sanapray::sakUwu::jenniesmug::rosesmug:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Umji kinda too sof, did u see the part/scene of a show/live where she (umji) said she was scared to push sowon as partnof a choreo even tho sowon said it was ok?

Maybe umji can be mean to fans but hardly to her unnies or even same age chingu SinB, i may be wrong n not noticed but i hvnt seen any savage Umji or for tat matter Eunha, both cuties :sj_weary: :sanapray::sakUwu::jenniesmug::rosesmug:
yep I saw that but she can tease the girls hard at times.
I have always had a soft spot for Umji since fans were soo mean to her like Yeri.
She never deserved a fraction of the criticism she got.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
yep I saw that but she can tease the girls hard at times.
I have always had a soft spot for Umji since fans were soo mean to her like Yeri.
She never deserved a fraction of the criticism she got.
I missed all tat drama since i wasnt stanning anyone in kpop then, only randomly reading a (very) few kpop articles on yahoo (asia) n keeping up (slihghtly) with news of Ladies Code accident n sica's departure from SNSD, n other snippets.

So i feel for Umji but not in a visceral way, just more in a second hand way-as if shes already long past it (hopefully) n a fully effectual person/member of gfriend who doesnt need my unnecessary sympathy. I do hv my favorites n Eunha n Umji arent in my favorites but i appreciate them-i just love my favorites more. SinB n Umji particularly seem to click as the youngest smh n tats so endearing to me. I wish i was more in like with her since she's so solicitous n gracious when talking english to foreign fans at fan meets/fan signs, almost the english speaking representative (altho yuju also speaks english, smh she doesnt seem to initiate it idk).

Tl:dr its like if i had 6 kids n (admitted to myself), umji just isnt my favorite but ill make damn sure (other than in ks forum where i hope im nvr doxxed/outed) ill try to show love n affectation to all 6 without favoritism(altho its impossible mebbe but effort must be made).

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the girls are killing it

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
sinb is too funny :haylul:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread