- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Can I know the runner up for these two badges please? :)FINAL VOTING
Group Badge [winner badge]
![]()
Sowon [winner badge]
![]()
there was. It‘s just that some badges were the clear winnersWait, is it over?
There was no preliminary voting?
oof sorry. I don’t recall them. It was so clear that both wonCan I know the runner up for these two badges please? :)
Oh okayoof sorry. I don’t recall them. It was so clear that both won
@Kiseki and @kuroyuri sorry yall didn't get tagged in the tag list lolHey guys, so I'm not the biggest fan of the group badge we got. I mean the badge itself is beautiful, don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with the badge, it's just that it doesn't suit GFriend, imo. Would it be okay with you guys if we held a re-vote? We need like 10 people to agree for the re-vote to happen.
If the majority don't want to hold a re-vote, that's okay too :)
Well that depends on how it's done, if it's just the same as how the group is chosen then wouldn't it just be the same winner?Hey guys, so I'm not the biggest fan of the group badge we got. I mean the badge itself is beautiful, don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with the badge, it's just that it doesn't suit GFriend, imo. Would it be okay with you guys if we held a re-vote? We need like 10 people to agree for the re-vote to happen.
If the majority don't want to hold a re-vote, that's okay too :)
To add on that with one of the badge threads I had, there was a different badge leading in the preliminaries than the badge that is now leading in the final vote since people might like the badge as a 2nd or 3rd choice but then you ask them for their 1st choice and that badge falls because it's not a 1st choice badge.I actually dont have any problem with the result, but i have some feedbacks to say about the voting:
1. Since we have a lot of submissions (>10) per badges, Preliminary voting must be done no matter how big the gap between the submissions. Deciding 1 badge from >20 submissions in 1 voting is like deciding 11 and eliminating 99 in the first episode of produce 101.
2. Graph result must be showed publicly in details. It's basic rule of public voting.
3. Purpose of Multivotes in preliminary voting is to decide the candidates for the final voting. At the end we each only can do one valid vote, since we're gonna use only one final badge.
That's also what i was thinking tyTo add on that with one of the badge threads I had, there was a different badge leading in the preliminaries than the badge that is now leading in the final vote since people might like the badge as a 2nd or 3rd choice but then you ask them for their 1st choice and that badge falls because it's not a 1st choice badge.
Maybe we can go with @Bara 's suggestion then and have preliminary and final vote for the group badge?Well that depends on how it's done, if it's just the same as how the group is chosen then wouldn't it just be the same winner?
That would work, i'd also suggest less votes though since I think with this amount of votes people can vote without putting much thought into it since they can just skip past the ones they don't like without doing anything to sort the ones they do like. Having only 3-5 votes is more likely to make people choose the badges they actually like and might actually use in a scenario that they ultimately win.Maybe we can go with @Bara 's suggestion then and have preliminary and final vote for the group badge?
Yeah 5 would be a good number. Then we can limit it down 5 and pick one in the final round.That would work, i'd also suggest less votes though since I think with this amount of votes people can vote without putting much thought into it since they can just skip past the ones they don't like without doing anything to sort the ones they do like. Having only 3-5 votes is more likely to make people choose the badges they actually like and might actually use in a scenario that they ultimately win.