COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

[Special Clips] ‘MAGO’ 둘째 주 활동 스케치 - GFRIEND (여자친구)
'MAGO' 2nd Week Activity Sketch-GFRIEND (GFRIEND) with Eng. Subs.

@Buddy

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

[Special Clips] ‘MAGO’ 둘째 주 활동 스케치 - GFRIEND (여자친구)
'MAGO' 2nd Week Activity Sketch-GFRIEND (GFRIEND) with Eng. Subs.

@Buddy
More gfriend content ...

Btw i was just looking at song of sirens again gotta be one of the cheapest album packaging i own.

And i see some think big hit was good for them.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I love GF content!
:nekolove:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
More gfriend content ...

Btw i was just looking at song of sirens again gotta be one of the cheapest album packaging i own.

And i see some think big hit was good for them.
My thinking is tat im quite agnostic in a way abt Bighit n Gfriend, i believe they're progressing mostly in the same trajectory as or better than they were before Bighit purchased shares in SouMu, n their CEOs r friends anyway. Their philosophies seem similar in a way n any changes were already in place during Fever Season in my view. Ymmv. Ofc.i like 2020 Gfriend more than fever season n time for us or falling light, even tho i started to like them from then. Still love their earlier stuff but i love Labyrinth, Apple n Mago lots too, rn.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
My thinking is tat im quite agnostic in a way abt Bighit n Gfriend, i believe they're progressing mostly in the same trajectory as they were before Bighit purchased shares in SouMu, n their CEOs r friends anyway. Their philosophies seem similar in a way n any changes were already in place during Fever Season in my view. Ymmv. Ofc.i like 2020 Gfriend more than fever season n time for us or falling light, even tho i started to like them from then. Still love their earlier stuff but i love Labyrinth, Apple n Mago lots too, rn.
i would assume source was hoping for some of BH eyeballs to translate into sales but that has not happened.
The company did get safety and gfriend can always say they built that. But unless they get a sweet new deal, and reup it has not helped them financially. Kinda like they did the heavy lifting.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
i would assume source was hoping for some of BH eyeballs to translate into sales but that has not happened.
The company did get safety and gfriend can always say they built that. But unless they get a sweet new deal, and reup it has not helped them financially. Kinda like they did the heavy lifting.
My thinking is tat by the time Crossroads the mini-album released advance word of the pandemic/the different flavor of the music just stopped the movement of sales from going up. It seems to be up n down for a few yrs for gf anyway from my limited reading. Since fingertip era anyway. I hv my own thots on why but i rlly like Labyrinth, Apple n MAGO so phooey to tat.(i mean reception n seemingly low sales of all releases in 2020)

CEO So Sung Jin seems to treat Gfriend well so i expect them to re-sign. N usually its the idols who do most of the heavy lifting anyway unless they flop. I dont n nvr expected bts lvl rise 4 gfriend just cos bighit bought soumu, LOL.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
My thinking is tat by the time Crossroads the mini-album released advance word of the pandemic/the different flavor of the music just stopped the movement of sales from going up. It seems to be up n down for a few yrs for gf anyway from my limited reading. Since fingertip era anyway. I hv my own thots on why but i rlly like Labyrinth, Apple n MAGO so phooey to tat.(i mean reception n seemingly low sales of all releases in 2020)

CEO So Sung Jin seems to treat Gfriend well so i expect them to re-sign. N usually its the idols who do most of the heavy lifting anyway unless they flop. I dont n nvr expected bts lvl rise 4 gfriend just cos bighit bought soumu, LOL.
I thought it would push em over the 100k mark but they are the only top group that i know of to do worse in sales in 2020 than 2019.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I thought it would push em over the 100k mark but they are the only top group that i know of to do worse in sales in 2020 than 2019.
I think kfans want cute ggs, as per Twice n their ilk. I love Oh My Girl but they hit just right the market if im right abt cute ggs, with Hyojung n Seunghee n Arin. I might be wrong but i believe kfans dont want mature/progressed gfriend tho RV:IS seemed to hit the sweet spot until Irene's situation blew up. Im dubious tat korean fans can appreciate gfriend turn from cute to mature, either gidle n everglow n bp who werent cute b4 can be their own style but not gfriend ig. I hope im wrong tho.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread