Gfriend Tournament Final Scores (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
do I want that though? :jisoosmh:

I got the best wife and she is the best co-parent
She doesn't even know the child exists, plus the kid wants me as dad so :jenniesmug:
Are you putting your needs ahead of the child's? :joysip:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
She doesn't even know the child exists, plus the kid wants me as dad so :jenniesmug:
Are you putting your needs ahead of the child's? :joysip:
Belgi knows. I told her a few days ago and she wants to be the co-parent :pandacop:

:zoomeyes: she can be happy with you as her dad. Bel and me though only come together sooooo
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Belgi knows. I told her a few days ago and she wants to be the co-parent :pandacop:

:zoomeyes: she can be happy with you as her dad. Bel and me though only come together sooooo
So you're gonna abandon a poor kid just coz your desires don't align? :pandacop:
Good riddance I guess, I'd never abandon @kuroyuri :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So you're gonna abandon a poor kid just coz your desires don't align? :pandacop:
Good riddance I guess, I'd never abandon @kuroyuri :maheart:
:pandacop: I wouldn't abandon her.
but she can't have us both as parents.

I love this kid:pandacop::pandacop::pandacop:
and I wouldn't stand in her way if she wants someone else as a parent
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:pandacop: I wouldn't abandon her.
but she can't have us both as parents.

I love this kid:pandacop::pandacop::pandacop:
and I wouldn't stand in her way if she wants someone else as a parent
That's exactly what you're doing though :pandacop:
Put aside your happiness for your kid's :pandacop:
She wants both of us :jenniesmug:
 
  • Angry
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's exactly what you're doing though :pandacop:
Put aside your happiness for your kid's :pandacop:
She wants both of us :jenniesmug:
she hasn't said anything though :pandacop:

and she knows I love her:pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
She claimed me as dad that's enough :pandacop:
We'll see when she's back :pandacop::chickill:
she didn't say anything to me.

and she was happy just hours ago that Bel replied to her on the forum :pandacop: :pandacop: :pandacop: :pandacop:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread