- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
She's been calling me dad for a while now, it's what she wants
She's been calling me dad for a while now, it's what she wants
wait what.She's been calling me dad for a while now, it's what she wants![]()
Wait what's @BLACKPINK's role in this mess?wait what.
but how does that make sense
what even is this family?
@BLACKPINK where u at? we got a crisis.
she is my daugther though?
She clearly also wants me as a parent soshe is my daugther though?
Rolly is her brother aka. my son.
She clearly also wants me as a parent so![]()
An absentee parent is no good so I'll have to do
Belgi is getting more active nowAn absentee parent is no good so I'll have to do![]()
It was understood it'd be youBelgi is getting more active now
and who would even be your co-parent?
do I want that though?It was understood it'd be you![]()
She doesn't even know the child exists, plus the kid wants me as dad sodo I want that though?
I got the best wife and she is the best co-parent
Belgi knows. I told her a few days ago and she wants to be the co-parentShe doesn't even know the child exists, plus the kid wants me as dad so
Are you putting your needs ahead of the child's?![]()
So you're gonna abandon a poor kid just coz your desires don't align?Belgi knows. I told her a few days ago and she wants to be the co-parent
she can be happy with you as her dad. Bel and me though only come together sooooo
So you're gonna abandon a poor kid just coz your desires don't align?
Good riddance I guess, I'd never abandon @kuroyuri![]()
That's exactly what you're doing thoughI wouldn't abandon her.
but she can't have us both as parents.
I love this kid
and I wouldn't stand in her way if she wants someone else as a parent
she hasn't said anything thoughThat's exactly what you're doing though
Put aside your happiness for your kid's
She wants both of us![]()
She claimed me as dad that's enoughshe hasn't said anything though
and she knows I love her![]()
she didn't say anything to me.She claimed me as dad that's enough
We'll see when she's back![]()