- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,256
- Reactions Received
- 76,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,870
- Ship
- Wreck
I am going to be doing a round robin style tournament for Gfriend with 8 of their title tracks over a week so 4 matches per day starting from Monday so if you'd like to be tagged just let me know.
The titles I thought most appropriate are as follows
Me Gustas Tu
Rough
Time For The Moon Night
Navillera
Sunrise
Glass Bead
Memoria
Fingertip
@MonCherry @deadstar @Tir @planetarium @Ozymandias @kuroyuri @Hallybell @Bimiliya @Riasama @RandAlThor @lexus @goyo @Hyunjin @kddicted @StarWarsBitch
The titles I thought most appropriate are as follows
Me Gustas Tu
Rough
Time For The Moon Night
Navillera
Sunrise
Glass Bead
Memoria
Fingertip
@MonCherry @deadstar @Tir @planetarium @Ozymandias @kuroyuri @Hallybell @Bimiliya @Riasama @RandAlThor @lexus @goyo @Hyunjin @kddicted @StarWarsBitch
Last edited: