Appreciation GFRIEND's MEMORIA in Buddy High School (1 Viewer)

Would you like to be tagged when each ep is released?

  • Nah, I'll just keep checking back if I remember to

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

GFRIEND's MEMORIA in Buddy High School

I'll be uploading each episode here when they are released. Use the poll if you are interested!
:sanapray: :pikahappy:

Episode 1




Episode 2




Episode 3




@Buddy​
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
BLESS MY BUDDY HEART
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
BLESS MY BUDDY HEART
I know right. I'm so pleased Eng Subs were uploaded with it as some shows you have to wait a day or two.
:nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know right. I'm so pleased Eng Subs were uploaded with it as some shows you have to wait a day or two.
:nekolove:
same. it seems unusual for content directly form them so happy with it
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
No French subs? :pepecry1::pepecry1:
That sucks I guess. But aren't you really good at reading English? Hopefully you can enjoy the episodes with those at least?
:maheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
That sucks I guess. But aren't you really good at reading English? Hopefully you can enjoy the episodes with those at least?
:maheart:
I was asking you if there were French subs :maheart: NOPE MY ENGLISH SUCKS:jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I was asking you if there were French subs :maheart: NOPE MY ENGLISH SUCKS:jisoosmh:
But you seem really good, so I think you are selling yourself short.
:lisalaugh::saranghae:

Hopefully French subs will be available for you soon though
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
But you seem really good, so I think you are selling yourself short.
:lisalaugh::saranghae:

Hopefully French subs will be available for you soon though
:sanapray:
I will need to wait I think :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB
Joined
17 December 2020
Messages
166
Reactions Received
293
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Why did i not know this existed :naeunshock:
Gfriend variety is a goldmine hOW DARE I


offtopic but i love idols doing their own variety shows on youtube everywhere nowadays, independently of broadcast stations or big distribution companies. Feels much more liberating for them for sure.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Why did i not know this existed :naeunshock:
Gfriend variety is a goldmine hOW DARE I


offtopic but i love idols doing their own variety shows on youtube everywhere nowadays, independently of broadcast stations or big distribution companies. Feels much more liberating for them for sure.
At least now I'll tag you for the next episodes.
:sanapray: :lisalaugh:

And I agree, these kinds of reality/variety shows are so much better lol.

Head over to this thread and ask to be put into any fandom tag list you want. Then you can receive notifications from people uploading content for you fave groups/artists.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread