GG Stans... (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Is anyone else kinda just questioning and reevaluating everything rn?
Given recent events, a lot of things I look back seem like signs that more was going on behind the scenes.
I've never been ignorant to the dark side of idol Industry but I don't think connected it all together or processed the idea that my faves could be victims. I treated everything like isolated incidents.
I just feel so sad and worried for all these girls out here. The boys as well
No one is truly safe
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I worry about all girls rn. No one can really be trusted. I was aware that shit happens in the industry. Like I still think alot about G.NA and what has happened to her.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I worry about all girls rn. No one can really be trusted. I was aware that shit happens in the industry. Like I still think alot about G.NA and what has happened to her.
What happened to her?
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I've always been aware of the dark side of K Pop and all of the potential horrible shit that these girls go through. But this... Even I wasn't expecting everything that has been revealed so far.

I don't want any male idol to ever go near another girl group member ever again!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What happened to her?

basically sums it up.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I had always heard about the darkside of the kpop industry but the thought that idols themselves could be perpetrating it was never something I had thought about.

I of course knew and believed idols capable of breaking the law but yeah the seungri prostitution situation and the harassment of female idols by male idols was something I was oblivious too
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,240
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,777
Ship
Wreck
This isn't even the dark side of the industry tbh, this is the dark side of Korea which I have been aware of the dark side of the industry like the mental pressure on idols looks and "sponsoring" but this is not something that I had imagined to be going on behind the scenes and i'm just concerned for all the female idols at the moment.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I have always been leery of the male Idols. Mainly because guys go into the music business for very few reasons and only 1 of them is music.
But i had hoped it was not this bad or like western groups who target audience members during the shows.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I always knew that there was a dark side to kpop, but I never delved into it. Now I'm gonna be even more wary about female idols (male idols as well). After finding out that CN Blue's Jonghyun inappropriately grabbed Hyejeong, it makes wonder how many other idols have been through this. Whether it's just groping, rape, harassment, or whatever, it's gonna keep me cautious. This scandal has really been an eyeopener for everyone.
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah, I've always been worried about the women in kpop. tbh there is no way that these male idols who bg stans say are "So pure and soft uwu" are actually like that in real life. I'm not saying that "all men are trash in the kpop industry" but it does make you think... if one of the members of one of the biggest boy groups in the world did all this disgusting shit, then what are the rest doing? idk but I really hope that the women inside this disgusting industry arent having to go through this shit. if they are then its definitely a problem, I'm really looking forward to the day where female idols are gonna be able to talk about this stuff without getting criticized for it.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
What I'm REALLY hoping is that they don't have videos of female idols
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
This whole scandal has made me protective towards all girl groups whether they are a group that I stan or not. I am genuinely concerned for all of the girls that are in this industry and as girl group stans we should make it a priority to support them and the women who are victims of sexual abuse from men who plague this industry...

 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
We need to bring more awareness for all fans, gg and bg stans. I'm really worried for the underage idols as they have no means to protect themselves and feel pressured to participate in events they do not want to because they don't want their dreams to be ruined.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread