- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,470
- Reactions Received
- 55,228
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 284,851
The group (G)I-DLE will make a comeback as a full group in mid-May and shake up the music industry this spring.
According to the music industry on the 9th, (G)I-DLE has confirmed a full group comeback in mid-May and is currently working on the final stages of their album.
(G)I-DLE's full group comeback will be their first in 10 months since their seventh mini-album 'I Sway' released on July 8th of last year. It is expected to be a comeback in the form of a mini-album.
Source: https://isplus.com/article/view/isp202504080256
m.entertain.naver.com
@Neverland
According to the music industry on the 9th, (G)I-DLE has confirmed a full group comeback in mid-May and is currently working on the final stages of their album.
(G)I-DLE's full group comeback will be their first in 10 months since their seventh mini-album 'I Sway' released on July 8th of last year. It is expected to be a comeback in the form of a mini-album.
Source: https://isplus.com/article/view/isp202504080256
(여자)아이들, 5월 컴백 확정…재계약 이후 첫 완전체 활동 [TEN이슈]
@Neverland