News Gidle to make their comeback Mid-May 2025 (1 Viewer)

Selfmate

Top Poster Of Month
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,441
Reactions Received
55,201
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,598
The group (G)I-DLE will make a comeback as a full group in mid-May and shake up the music industry this spring.

According to the music industry on the 9th, (G)I-DLE has confirmed a full group comeback in mid-May and is currently working on the final stages of their album.

(G)I-DLE's full group comeback will be their first in 10 months since their seventh mini-album 'I Sway' released on July 8th of last year. It is expected to be a comeback in the form of a mini-album.

Source: https://isplus.com/article/view/isp202504080256

@Neverland
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
sweetttttt
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Awesome!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread