Appreciation GIRLS' GENERATION-OH!GG Season's Greetings 2021 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


GIRLS' GENERATION-OH!GG Season's Greetings 2021 • Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri & YoonA

@Sone
@RandAlThor Did you perchance purchase this year's SNSD Season's Greetings?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
sm: gives us season greetings instead of a comeback


but they look beautiful as always
I thot Sunny looked in the photo shoot part like "idgaf, I'm not an idol anymore, I dont wanna be here but I hv to be here" for watever reasons, like for the fans or she's under contract still to SM. (The "hv to be here" part, not the i dont wanna be here part.)

Other than Hyoyeon n maybe Yuri, i sorta think the rest hv made up their minds to focus on other things-YoonA on being a Movie/tv star, Tae on being a world star singer(b4 2020 n current mess in everything, not her life-the world) n Sunny-who knows, she seems happy just to chill n hv freedom to flit from short-term project to short-term project but tats just imo, she might actually be the one who'd most chomping at the bit to be part of OH!GG/OT8 cb. I cant tell tbh. Lol.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I did find it hard to believe they had all tatted their names on themselves.
Yeah, from Sunny I thot thot they were hinting at oh!gg cb in q1/h1 2021 but then I saw sunny's expression n thot "oh no, she looks so demotivated to be there". Maybe just my projection tho. N that's white outfit leads me to detectivate tat tae n Hyo made the Tiktok "dessert dance challenge video" on the day of the photoshoot of that segment of the video, my guess only. I could be wrong-way was so many myths ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,493
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yeah, from Sunny I thot thot they were hinting at oh!gg cb in q1/h1 2021 but then I saw sunny's expression n thot "oh no, she looks so demotivated to be there". Maybe just my projection tho. N that's white outfit leads me to detectivate tat tae n Hyo made the Tiktok "dessert dance challenge video" on the day of the photoshoot of that segment of the video, my guess only. I could be wrong-way was so many myths ago.
Mentally shooting that in mid summer had to just suck. Like really this is it.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I haven't seen a single group shot in any of the Oh!GG photos or videos. Like SM didn't even bother to get them all together.
:yolk::yolk::yolk::yolk::yolk:
They (OH!GG) all literally weren't in the same room together until at least Tif's birthday celebration or sth, maybe Yuri's youtube/web cooking show even l8r-maybe it was payback for SM 2017 tactics n manipulation of OT8 contract re-signing tactics then. Not sure if 2018 n 2019 SG were different tho.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and dnb

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
precious :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread