COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation GIRLS' GENERATION-OH!GG Season's Greetings 2021 (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

GIRLS' GENERATION-OH!GG Season's Greetings 2021 • Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri & YoonA

@Sone
@RandAlThor Did you perchance purchase this year's SNSD Season's Greetings?

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
sm: gives us season greetings instead of a comeback

but they look beautiful as always
I thot Sunny looked in the photo shoot part like "idgaf, I'm not an idol anymore, I dont wanna be here but I hv to be here" for watever reasons, like for the fans or she's under contract still to SM. (The "hv to be here" part, not the i dont wanna be here part.)

Other than Hyoyeon n maybe Yuri, i sorta think the rest hv made up their minds to focus on other things-YoonA on being a Movie/tv star, Tae on being a world star singer(b4 2020 n current mess in everything, not her life-the world) n Sunny-who knows, she seems happy just to chill n hv freedom to flit from short-term project to short-term project but tats just imo, she might actually be the one who'd most chomping at the bit to be part of OH!GG/OT8 cb. I cant tell tbh. Lol.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I did find it hard to believe they had all tatted their names on themselves.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I did find it hard to believe they had all tatted their names on themselves.
Yeah, from Sunny I thot thot they were hinting at oh!gg cb in q1/h1 2021 but then I saw sunny's expression n thot "oh no, she looks so demotivated to be there". Maybe just my projection tho. N that's white outfit leads me to detectivate tat tae n Hyo made the Tiktok "dessert dance challenge video" on the day of the photoshoot of that segment of the video, my guess only. I could be wrong-way was so many myths ago.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yeah, from Sunny I thot thot they were hinting at oh!gg cb in q1/h1 2021 but then I saw sunny's expression n thot "oh no, she looks so demotivated to be there". Maybe just my projection tho. N that's white outfit leads me to detectivate tat tae n Hyo made the Tiktok "dessert dance challenge video" on the day of the photoshoot of that segment of the video, my guess only. I could be wrong-way was so many myths ago.
Mentally shooting that in mid summer had to just suck. Like really this is it.

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I haven't seen a single group shot in any of the Oh!GG photos or videos. Like SM didn't even bother to get them all together.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I haven't seen a single group shot in any of the Oh!GG photos or videos. Like SM didn't even bother to get them all together.
:yolk::yolk::yolk::yolk::yolk:
They (OH!GG) all literally weren't in the same room together until at least Tif's birthday celebration or sth, maybe Yuri's youtube/web cooking show even l8r-maybe it was payback for SM 2017 tactics n manipulation of OT8 contract re-signing tactics then. Not sure if 2018 n 2019 SG were different tho.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
precious :maheart:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread