Give me A Favorite Musical Artist of Yours (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Neo Japonism :ankha:
I would recommend the group Breathe Carolina. Mainly because they have strong beats and instrumentals and they sometimes toss screaming into the songs. I can't remember if Neo is the group that does that but hopefully, I'm not mistaken.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Tyler The Creator
I would suggest someone like AVIV possibly-she has a similar chill vibe where the music and the singing kind of blend together at times because neither is made to be louder than the other.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
James Bay
I would suggest Jacob Banks-he's very soulful and his music can be fun and enjoyable or tortured and stunning. Seriously he's beyond underrated and his music is amazing.


 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I would suggest a group like PVRIS-they don't have much screamo but I think they are a cool mix of pop and rock/punk. Maybe with bits of electronic in there (not really).

 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm going to say Ninety-One and this is more because the mix of music they do I think kind of aligns a bit with SuperM. Like Bari Biled reminds me of some of their b-sides. But then their other soundtracks that are very hyped and somewhat instrumental focused but still catchy also match some of SuperM's other songs.




I could go on and on about them tbh...but I won't for your sanity.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
We will gooo super old school.
stuff my folks liked and i heard a lot .

Karen Carpenter :)
I got nothing for you-I was trying to find some of my more retro musicians but I couldn't find them for some reason.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
If you say Yungblud I say MGK. Automatically. Their music has both turned more towards punk and I think it's fantastic-maybe not yungblud's slower stuff but definitely his more fun and hyped stuff. The two mesh well together so i think their sounds are similar.
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I got nothing for you-I was trying to find some of my more retro musicians but I couldn't find them for some reason.
probably why i like Taeyeon and Wendy so much the pure emotion they can convey.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Leonard Cohen
These two are completely different but I would recommend either Jacob Banks again OR Samm Henshaw. Both musicians have a different style from Cohen but I think Banks' deep voice matches Cohen's well. But I think both singers have a lot of soul and personality in their music like Cohen seems to.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread