Give Me A Food (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Anytime I've had these they were at a bar or a cookout, so... typical cookout sides: potatoes, cornbread, snow peas, maybe a sauce on the side. Cole Slaw. A guiness too since I associate a cookout with alcohol. Maybe some finger foods. The few times I've had kebabs they weren't accompanied by other foods. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kramsussussybaka
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,531
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
This is going to sound extremely basic, but Orange Chicken. Only because I know how to make it from scratch and when I have it in the past few months it has been because I made it for myself. But if I were to give a less general answer I would say Tom Yum. Its something I really enjoy and rice goes good with it.
orange chicken is my go to for checking out a new Chinese place.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
orange chicken is my go to for checking out a new Chinese place.
Mine is large portion sizes or a buffet. Where I used to live there was an asian fusion restaurant that offered an all you can eat buffet for $7.95 per person. Not sure if that is still happening since inflation though. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,531
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Mine is large portion sizes or a buffet. Where I used to live there was an asian fusion restaurant that offered an all you can eat buffet for $7.95 per person. Not sure if that is still happening since inflation though. lol
i prefer buffet because i tend to go non peak times and just eat and read.... like i will not go out to eat without a book lol.

portion size is in there too its just if they cant make orange chicken well the all the rest will be jacked up since the fried chicken is part of so many dishes i have no faith that anything will be good.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Rib eye - grilled.
Stuffed Potatoes. Home Made Mac n Cheese. Salad preceeding the meal with Caesar Dressing. I find it best to eat a salad or something lite before the main course given how when someone is really hungry they tend to not enjoy eating food and tend to eat quicker. And grilling is typically not every day. Should be followed by a rich desert. Cheesecake maybe.. So Salad-->Rib Eye+Potato+Mac n Cheese-->Cheesecake. Is that too much. lol

Belgian waffles
Oh. God. I have this awful habit of having way too much sh*t on my waffles. Definitely peanut butter and syrup. Wouldn't hurt if the waffles were made with chocolate as well. Milk of course. For me everything would be about the toppings. So I would probably demand syrup to be Log Cabin; peanut butter to be jif; and any whipped cream [if needed] to be home made or from a can. Whipped Cream from a regular container is never as good as canned. But making fresh whipped cream is easy enough.. So if I had everything I would just make it myself.

So: Topped with Jif Peanut Butter, Log Cabin Maple Syrup, and whipped cream. And a glass of skim milk.. because I prefer the taste to whole milk. It would be extremely out of touch with reality to have skim milk to save calories when the entire meal would probably be like 1000 calories. lmao
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
i prefer buffet because i tend to go non peak times and just eat and read.... like i will not go out to eat without a book lol.

portion size is in there too its just if they cant make orange chicken well the all the rest will be jacked up since the fried chicken is part of so many dishes i have no faith that anything will be good.
easier to get maximum food that way. lol
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,531
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Stuffed Potatoes. Home Made Mac n Cheese. Salad preceeding the meal with Caesar Dressing. I find it best to eat a salad or something lite before the main course given how when someone is really hungry they tend to not enjoy eating food and tend to eat quicker. And grilling is typically not every day. Should be followed by a rich desert. Cheesecake maybe.. So Salad-->Rib Eye+Potato+Mac n Cheese-->Cheesecake. Is that too much. lol


Oh. God. I have this awful habit of having way too much sh*t on my waffles. Definitely peanut butter and syrup. Wouldn't hurt if the waffles were made with chocolate as well. Milk of course. For me everything would be about the toppings. So I would probably demand syrup to be Log Cabin; peanut butter to be jif; and any whipped cream [if needed] to be home made or from a can. Whipped Cream from a regular container is never as good as canned. But making fresh whipped cream is easy enough.. So if I had everything I would just make it myself.

So: Topped with Jif Peanut Butter, Log Cabin Maple Syrup, and whipped cream. And a glass of skim milk.. because I prefer the taste to whole milk. It would be extremely out of touch with reality to have skim milk to save calories when the entire meal would probably be like 1000 calories. lmao
That will work.

the cheese cake better be long after like thanksgiving desert after :)

i would want really good strawberries with the waffles syrup and whipped cream( fresh for sure shoot a stick blender will do it in seconds) and the chocolate sounds good . might have to have 2 the pb and chocolate would be hard to pass up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
i would want really good strawberries with the waffles syrup and whipped cream( fresh for sure shoot a stick blender will do it in seconds) and the chocolate sounds good . might have to have 2 the pb and chocolate would be hard to pass up.
I mean at this point your server will probably be wearing a pushup bra...
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,531
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I mean at this point your server will probably be wearing a pushup bra...
we used to make em the night before and let the patter rest in the fridge. for a sat morning ect. So i would buy all that my self.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread