- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I want the gifs that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside! GIVE THEM TO ME! 
Hendery's smile is one of the best things in this universe!just look at my DP...
Hendery has a cute little butt!You are spoiling me over here!
![]()
I would kill for a hug from jaeminThat is such a sweet and warm hug!!
![]()
Imagine Jaemin smiling at you, telling you how much he values your love and then hugging you...I would kill for a hug from jaemin![]()
right back at you,jaeminImagine Jaemin smiling at you, telling you how much he values your love and then hugging you...![]()
![]()
I just couldn't find the gif I was looking but this shall do lol
![]()